Those seeking a spouse especially parents should watch the above video
We all crave harmonious relationships, which seem to be a rare commodity these days. As you are aware, there are many situations where partnerships are involved especially in business, sports, games etc. These partnerships are based upon achieving certain objectives for a particular duration. However, there’s also an objective for which one seeks a partnership which is known as a ‘Life Partner’. In order to have a successful partnership, one needs to know and understand the objectives of this partnership.
Let’s first understand what a ‘Partnership’ is:
- A partnership is an arrangement in which two or more individuals share the profits and liabilities of a business venture.
- A relationship between individuals or groups characterized by mutual cooperation and responsibility for the achievement of a specific goal.
- A partnership is an arrangement where parties, known as partners, agree to cooperate to advance their mutual interests.
It is perceived that the best pairs recognize their individual limitations and respect what the other could bring to a partnership. A combination of Skills and Foresight leads to success in a partnership. Some of the vital points that need to be considered before entering into a business partnership are:
- Having a shared vision & mission.
- Decide regarding percentage of ownership.
- Decide about allocation of profits and losses.
- Being aware of a successful history
- Have the hard talks about money.
- Decide who the real leader is.
- Ensure each others’ commitment is understood.
- Have compatible, vital skills and styles.
- Identify and utilize the strengths of each partner.
- Capable to support partnership limitations.
- Capable to handle disagreements, disappointments and frustrations.
- Define job roles for each partner, including accountability.
- Make sure each partner’s needs and expectations are addressed.
- To enter into a Partnership Agreement Contract. This is the legal document that defines each person’s rights and responsibilities, as well as contains provisions for running the company.
For a business partnership to be successful, the above requisites are taken care of. However, while entering into a life partnership only a few points are considered such as Education, Occupation, Income and physical features.
Some of the vital aspects that need to be checked in a life-partner are Virtues, Values, Morals and Life Skills that provide a strong platform for a successful partnership.
In the absence of the above aspects, the couple’s relationship is at stake and may lead to divorce and sometimes result in the loss of life of a partner as shown in the above video.
It is therefore essential for those who are seeking a life partner and for parents who are seeking a spouse for their children to not limit themselves to being satisfied with one or two aspects but also ensure that the life-partner is also emotionally and morally well equipped.
The above criteria for a business partnership are as much applicable to a successful partnership in the marital journey.
How many people sincerely make an effort to include the above criteria while seeking a spouse?
Category: MARITAL AWARENESS
About the Author (Author Profile)
I’m Fayaz Pasha from Bangalore, the Silicon Valley and Garden City of India. I’m a Certified Life Coach and an NLP Practitioner. I love reading, writing and convey my thoughts through Poetry. I would like to make my humble contribution to the Society through this blog towards detoxification of social evils particularly the dowry system.